Thursday, October 16, 2008

On the 8 to 5.


Work is work. I really don't want to do this forever. Sure, no one really likes their job. I want to own my own business and set my own hours and spend my days making beautiful crafty and arty things. My boss is a twat. Seriously. He's a silver spoon in the mouth mamma's boy who has no grace or decency. At least I'm putting my college degree to work, but in all honesty, college was a little over-rated itself. And so is this line of work. I just keep reminding myself that this job will fund all of the other amazing things I want to do. {back to work}

3 comments:

YoYo said...

Work is work. That pretty much sums it up. But I hate having to admit this, but today I can say I am grateful for every shitty job I have because I have learned something valuable from each one of them. I can say this now, becaseu i love my job, it has it's days, but for the most part it's great. One day you will see.. until then.. keep venting my dear!

YoYo said...

sorry for the all the errors.. I always forget to proof read my comments.. (lazy).
My apologies.

Elle Field said...

I just keep reminding myself that this job will fund all of the other amazing things I want to do

Yes, you just have to remember that work is a mean to an end, the end being all the fab things you can do because you've worked and saved for something you really want to do. :0) What is it you want to do?